Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

....

It is not easy for me.
Everything has been hard, too hard actually.
Every day, my opened eyes see you.
Every night, my sleepy mind visualises you.
It has been hard, for I knew it all along, having bonded will somehow hurt.
But I still continue, continue being hard-headed.
I'm ignoring my conscious mind.
I'm following my ruthless heart.
Because I want to miss you.
Because I dont wanna allow you to be swept away by time.
And now...what i've afraid the most, my worst nightmare has shown its sting.
Hahahahahahaha.
Now i can just laugh for my own stupidness.
What am i expecting...
How can I be so stupid?
You have your own life.
You have your own way.
I have no position in interfering your way.
I know that.
But I dont know why it hurts.
Maybe because you throw me away...just because you have someone else with you there..

No comments:

Post a Comment