Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

things happen.


New Year Resolution

Be serius on S-T-U-D-Y.
Speed up READING SKILL.
Be nice to people (change attitude).
100% solat ( especially subuh during weekend).
Have a driving licence.
Go to Sekayu.
No to skip classes and assembly!

It’s New Year again. Is it kind of bullshit or miracle going to be happened ahead? I don’t know. It’s Allah secret. As two days passed, I haven’t yet satisfied for all what happened.

You know why? I have to separated with my previous mates, Sarah and Sheda and going to be in a new group. I didn’t deny that I have to let myself out from my comfort zone and yet I am not ready to do this. I have to but still can’t let this mind straight. Therefore, I am quite frustrated and angry right now.

I hope this is the right path for me, yang Allah dah tetapkan. I don’t know future. I dun know the hikmah yang Allah tetapkan untuk aku, and yet I hope everything will be just fine.

jangan tinggal daku.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment