Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

ANNOYING~


I was about to update a blog but suddenly nothing new strike my mind. There’s nothing for me to update to. Got no idea at all. huhuu~
life can be VERY annoying sometime,eyh?
Nothing new happened, just normal and usually thing, nothing special. Allowance is not coming out yet and I keep gaining weight to the size of baby killer whale.
     Can I put dots as my feeling?
I dun know what to describe. There’s something I wanna tell but I can’t ‘cause it will give weird impression about me and all people around me will know about it too. Hurmm..
     It is a burden when you have a crisis but you can’t even say a word to any people. I wish I cud just talk about it freely as it will definitely lighten my heart. *sigh*
     I wish and wish and wish I could laugh like normal people. :’(
wanna smile tooo!!!! X( 
wanna laugh brightly too... X(((((


No comments:

Post a Comment