Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Am I the devil?

It is five past five in the morning.
I just come back from IPG Bahasa Melayu, Kuala Lumpur.

Am I the devil, the bad one?
I really don't have any idea.
Maybe you forgot, i HAVE feeling, despite the fact that i AM A HUMAN, not any sort of ALIEN who been created by TET or any ALiEN AGENCY in the space.

You called yourself my (*&^%$#$%^&*, but you hardly helped me when I am in trouble.
''I feel like slapping you guys. Hell well I am not your mother, so manage yourself well lah. You've grown up, an adult, so please behave like one. Whatever I told you, you've never listened. Listen, I care about your future, but I am not living in it. I want to help, but it seems I am the one who rabbit here and there.
Listen to what I am about to tell and do for you.
I might help you this time only.
YOU, YOU and YOU!
I make you important than myself but you do not seem to put me as same as your other (*&^%$#$%^&. I don't care but please be just.
YOU!
Hard to help. Always with the self-centred.
and YOU!
I don't blame you, I know it is hard for you to help, but you didn't seem like trying. That's what hurt the most.

YOU,,
don't assume I am mad when I am not talking. I don't feel like one, so, ignore me.
Don't make that face. Doesn't look cute on you too.

YOU,
thanks so much.

YOU,
do not help me if you are regretting inside.
don't say yes if you are not sincere.

I REGRET of asking help from people.
I FORGET who I am, the girl who does not like to ask for HELP.
I AM A SINNER because my injury makes me spoil, asking for help, here and there.
I AM SORRY if I am a troublesome in your life.
THANK YOU for your help, friends.

SPECIAL THANKS FOR my roomate, SARAH for helping me all the time, SHEDA, PREET, SOOKIE, MUNEE, AIMAN, AYIE (for sending me to hospital. I still owe you, pal), MISS AMRIEN, my classmates. :)

I WONT FORGET a SINGLE thing.
I am living on your gratitude.

p/s: I'll go anywhere for you, anywhere you ask me to. I'll do anything for you, anything you ask me too. *BACKSTREET BOYS*

No comments:

Post a Comment